When things go better than planned, rejoice!
When you get an unexpected gift or break, thank your lucky stars.
Expect the unexpected. Hopefully more good unexpected things will come to you.
The universe is abundant. Let us receive our good (even unexpected good!)
Debra : )
One area that keeps many of us up at night is finances. For many, these are difficult economic times we are in. In recent years I have experienced financial hardship. I got a divorce last year that really has been quite devastating to my financial life and good credit. Here are some things that I am learning to do:
- Look at our finances realistically. It is hard to fix something until we know exactly what we are dealing with. This means get an accurate snapshot of income, all expenses, liabilities, etc.
- Create a budget
- Deal with unpleasant matters (in my case it is dealing with my bank and my ex). The more we avoid and put it off the worse it will become over time and contribute greatly to anxiety and sleeplessness.
- Practice the principles of prosperity. There are many good books on the subject and I will go into these ideas in greater detail in future posts. Being thankful for what we have and tithing are two good starting points.
- Know that we are not our credit scores or finances. These are just numbers on someone’s computer.
- We are bigger than our “problems”
- Be in the now and breathe
- Know that this too shall pass
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia