Thank you, Warm Milk Journal readers. This blog is a work in progress and I hope that it is helping or inspiring you in some way.
Other things in my life I feel thankful for this evening:
- I am thankful for my wonderful supportive, loving, and sexy partner
- I am thankful to have a meaningful job where I have the opportunity to positively effect the lives of 46 second graders 180 days of the year
- I am thankful for my children who are good at challenging me and humbling me and teaching me what it means to love
- I am thankful for my parents who continue to love me and enjoy their lives to the the fullest
- I am thankful for my cat Mew who is adorable and is a constant loving peaceful precious presence in my life.
Now it is your turn (time to get out your journals):
I am thankful for:
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia