15 Journal Writing Prompts
Here are 15 journal writing prompts for you to try today or tonight:
- If you were a color, what would you be and why?
- If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- Where in the world would you like to live if money were no object?
- What would be on the top of your administration’s agenda if you were the President?
- Describe an ideal day for you.
- What is something nobody knows about you?
- If you were to deliver a graduation speech to this year’s graduating high school or college seniors, what would you tell them?
- Finish this thought: Spring is a perfect time to….
- What is one word that means peace to you?
- When do you feel the most safe?
- When do you feel the most alive?
- When do you feel the most excited?
- Describe a stressful time in your life when you reacted in a calm and controlled way?(In other words, handled things well?)
- What are some things you like to do when nobody is looking?
- What is your favorite book right now? Why? What are you enjoying about it?
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia