What is one of your proudest achievements?
As you sit down with your journal, think about a time in your life when you achieved something you are really proud of. For example, I am to this day very proud of the fact that I ran the 1982 Honolulu Marathon at age 16.
Next, how did you feel when you accomplished this achievement? Write down any details you can think of. What kinds of obstacles did you have to overcome to achieve this goal?
Now, if you ever doubt yourself or feel fear remember this achievement. Feel it and relive it in your mind and body. Carry yourself high as you think of it.
What other goals are you going to achieve? Write them down. What are some action steps you can take? Write them down. Commit to doing one baby step today . Feel the power within you.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia