Bedtime prayers for depression and anxiety
From: Marianne Williamson’s Illuminata
Please make me a force for Good.
Remove from my awareness all thoughts that
keep me bound here.
Every goal I surrender to You.
All agendas I surrender to You.
All I have and all I am I give to You.
I ask only to be carried in your arms that I
might know the joy of full surrender.
May I not be tempted to think meaning-
less things and give them weight and suffer
Please send Your spirit to lift me up, above the
pain and turmoil of this world.
Please give me new youth, and a free and joyful
Show me the happiness of full forgiveness.
Whomever I do not forgive, dear Lord, please
show me how, for I wish to be free of the
guilt of this world.
Please make me happy.
I am ready to outgrow my childish pain.
I feel such pain, anxiety and depression.
I know this is not Your will for me, and yet my
mind is held in chains by fear and paranoia.
I surender my life, right now, to You.
Take the entire mess, all of it, now too complicated
to explain to anyone but known by You
in each detail.
Do what I cannot do.
Lift me up.
Give me a new chance.
Show me a new light.
Make me a new person.
This depression frightens me.
Please bring me peace.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia