Be in love
I am happiest when I am “in love”: with my partner, myself, my students, my kids, my cats, my home, my beautiful State of Florida, my country, my life.
Love is where its at. If I am not living my life guided by love, chances are I am not in a very good state and I am not sleeping my best at night.
Putting love first means:
- Being present
- Focus on the good
- Be the kind of person that you would want to be around
- Don’t take things personally
- Accept people for who they are
- Practice forgiveness
- Notice the little things
- Do the little things in your relationships
- Don’t complain
- Communicate honestly and directly
- Be gentle with yourself and others
- Be in The Now
- Make play a priority
- laugh often
- have adventures
- Be still and use our senses to experience the beautiful world we live in.
- Don’t take for granted any day or special person you have in your life. There are no guarantees in life. All we have is today.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia