I Am that I Am: Ten Declarations For Who You Are
Who are you? Declare it!
Get out your journal and state affirmatively who you are, with conviction and certainty.
- I Am strong
- I Am centered
- I Am the director of my life
- I Am in the driver’s seat
- I Am peace
- I Am loved
- I Am safe
- I Am calm
- I Am magnificent
- I Am vibrantly healthy
Come up with some of your own that resonate with you. Write them down. Say them out loud. They can be mantras as you breathe and meditate. Stating it in a declaratory, “I am” statement sends the message to yourself and the universe that you are that thing= already! (as opposed to you want to be loved, you want good health- see the difference?)
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia