I Am Enough!
During times of stress, anxiety, and sleeplessness, I often feel inadequate. So many responsibilities, things piling up on the to do list- how will I do it all? Or I will mull over some “mistake” I think I made, or worry about what somebody thinks of me..all bad tapes I play and torture myself with when I am in this negative, anxious state.
A couple of years ago I attended a church service that had a wonderful message that day: I Am Enough! We were told that when we are stressed, we can just stop the worry and just know that we are enough. Just as we are. We are doing our best.
So if you are beating yourself up about something right now, tell yourself “I Am enough!”. Think it. Say it aloud. Proclaim it. Own it. Write it in your journal. Tell it to your significant others in your life. Write it on a sticky note and put it on your desk at work and refer to it throughout your day.
I Am enough.
3 Comments »
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia