If you are lying there in your bed, wide awake- do this:
- On your back, close your eyes very tightly for a few seconds. Then relax eyes, leaving them closed.
- Raise your eyebrows ten times up and down. Relax.
- Scrunch your nose ten times. Relax.
- Open your mouth wide open and close it ten times (we hold an enormous amount of tension in our jaws).
- Nod your head up and down ten times. Relax
- Turn your head to the side ten times. Relax
- Shrug your shoulders up and down ten times. Relax
- Clench your fists. hold them for 10 seconds. Relax.
- Flex bicep muscles in arms for ten seconds. Relax
- Tighten abdominal muscles for ten seconds. Relax
- Tighten glutes for ten seconds. Relax
- Tighten both legs for ten seconds. Relax
- Tighten calves for ten seconds. Relax
- Scrunch up toes for ren seconds. Relax
- Tighten up and tense as many parts of your body as you can think of at one time for ten seconds. Relax.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia