Making lists in our journals when we can’t sleep is a good mental exercise that will get our minds off our insomnia and hopefully will get us sleepy again.
Here is a listing exercise to try:
Make a list of all movies of a certain genre (ex: all horror movies, all chick flick movies, classics, thrillers etc.) that you can think of
Make a list of your all time favorite movies
Make a list of the worst movies you have ever seen
Make a list of movies that make you cry
Make a list of movies that make you laugh
Make a list of every Oscar winning film that you can think of
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia