Have a sense of purpose!
Having a sense of purpose galvanizes our energy. It puts a certain spring in our step. When we are focused on achieving something that we value and perceive as worthwhile we feel better about ourselves and hopefully as a result will sleep better at night.
Our purpose might involve our jobs, a business, a hobby, volunteer work, a project, or any goal we want to achieve. Whatever it is it is best if it is something we are really interested in and have passion for. Then, take those baby steps, and plunge in! Stay focused. Don’t quit. Stay with it.
Use your journals to brainstorm some ideas.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia