A soothing place
Think of someplace very peaceful to you: the beach, a mountain retreat, a happy childhood home…anything that makes you feel good when you imagine yourself at this place.
You can be there alone and just enjoy this special place. You may invite special guests too.
If you could spend time in your special place with someone, who would it be? It could be your spouse, a special friend, or perhaps someone you admire. I have often thought it would be amazing to sit down for a while and have tea with Anne Frank. Here is this courageous young girl who kept love for life and optimism in the face of horrible circumstances. I would just love to sit with her for a while.
3 Comments »
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia