A Worry Journal
We all worry. So why not worry productively? We can set aside a specific time in our day to “worry”. Get out our journals or a notebook specific for this purpose. On one side of a page write down the worry. On the other side write down something you can do about it. This can by any little action step that moves you closer to a solution to the problem.
That’s it. Then, when your mind starts doing its over thinking, worrying thing, you can remind it that it has already had its time to worry for the day. Tell it to relax.
2 Comments »
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia