You are in the driver’s seat of your life
It is easy to let our minds take a hold of a problem and blow it up and magnify it until it truly has a life of it’s own. It is especially easy to do this in the middle of the night when we are in a semi-conscious state.
If you have a problem that seems huge and putting you into a pit of despair, get out your journal and write down all of your concerns about it. What is the worst thing that can happen? I have heard that most of what we worry about does not come true. What action steps could we take to solve this problem? Write down at least one thing you can do. We are in the driver’s seat of our lives, not our problems or worries! The more action steps we take, the more empowered we will be. It feels good to take control of our lives instead of having the circumstances of our lives control us.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia