A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctors’s book-an Irish Proverb
Let’s not take ourselves so seriously.
Let us laugh! Even if we don’t feel like it at first. Laughter is healing. Laughter is joyful. Laughter is a good detox for the spirit and soul which will help us have a good night’s sleep…
If you are awake in the middle of the night with your journal, do this:
1. Write down something that puts a smile on your face and touches your funny bone (a memory of some kind, a joke, something funny you saw in a movie recently, etc.
2.Put your journal down- make yourself laugh for a whole minute (or longer!). Now pick your journal back up and write down anything that comes out.
3. Think of a time when you were very serious and worried about something- and then consider the outcome (chances are nothing came of it). 99% of what we worry about does not happen. Think about how silly we human beings can be at times with all of our fret and worry… and then just laugh!
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia