Ten Things To Do Now If You Can’t Sleep
1. Write down 100 things you want to do.
2. Write down 100 things you want to have.
3. Write down 100 things you want to be.
4. Write down what your life would be like if failure was not possible.
5. Write down your proudest achievement. How did that feel?
6. If you had just one year to live, what would you do? Who would you do it with? Write it down.
7.Get on the floor and stretch like a cat.
8. Try to remember and list all of your teachers starting from Kindergarten.
10.Write down as many things as you can that you are thankful for.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia