“Man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” -Mohandas Gandhi
Are you angry? Holding onto resentment? This kind of thinking and emotion can keep us from getting a restful night of sleep.
Practicing forgiveness is the greatest gift you can give yourself. It frees up so much energy: physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual.
One way to forgive someone: Picture them as an innocent four year old child. Look at that little child in the eyes. Nurture and love that little child. Embrace them and let them go.
I did this a few years ago when I was so angry at our President. It was very healing to imagine him as an innocent little child just doing his best.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia