Plan on performing an act of random kindness.
Recently I was driving through a Starbucks after work for my Venti Latte for the long commute home. When I got to the cashier window, the young man said the people in the vehicle in front of me paid for my coffee. I said “are you kidding”. He said “nope”. I wanted to thank them but they had already driven away. So I asked that nice young man what the lady in the red sedan behind had ordered. He said a tall latte. I said I will pay it forward and I bought her the drink.
Driving away from that Starbucks I felt elated. I was so thankful for the kind random act that complete strangers bestowed upon me and it felt good to pay it forward and do the same for someone else.
So think of a random act of kindness you will do tomorrow. Write down your idea.
No comments yet.
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia