Welcome to the Warm Milk Journal
Let me begin by saying I am not a doctor or a therapist. I am just a regular person who has been challenged with anxiety issues for many years of my life. I have spent many an hour wide awake in bed because of my anxious mind. I know how miserable it can be to not be able to sleep. You are not alone. There are many of us out there.
It is my goal to have the Warm Milk Journal be a place to go so you don’t feel alone. Usually if we are awake in the middle of the night it helps to get our minds on something else for a while instead of obsessing about the fact that we are not asleep.
I am calling this blog a journal because I have found it helpful over the years that when I am in an anxious state of mind, to write things down. I encourage you to have a special notebook or journal available near your bed to aid you on this journey. Many of the posts of this blog will be journal writing guides for you to do until you feel sleepy…
Together, we will explore ways to regain a calm, peaceful, and centered mind. Here’s to getting a good night’s sleep. Zzz…..
1 Comment »
| Next »
- The Warm Milk Journal Has moved !
- Expect The Unexpected
- Eating That Elephant One Little Bite At A Time
- Finding Our Voice: Speaking Up For Ourselves
- “Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are. Breathe”- Japanese Saying
- Feeling Overwhelmed On Our “Low” Days
- “In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety”-Psalm 4:8
- Setting Ourselves A Deadline: A simple tip for de-stressing and getting better sleep
- The Mew Way:To Nap or Not To Nap? Mew says: “nap!”
- Guess what my daughter just gave me for Mother’s Day?
- Journal Writing: the benefits of keeping different kinds of journals
- Looking Forward To A Good Night Sleep Tonight
- Benefits of Journal Writing
- creative writing
- Heartwarming Stories
- journal writing
- Physical Exercises
- The Mew Way
- The Warm Milk Journal
- Tips to help insomnia